This weekend Boris Johnson announced a second national lockdown. StoneRock remains open. Currently there are no restrictions with regard to medical treatment, it is both safe and essential to attend the dentist and you are encouraged to keep your appointments to maintain your dental health.
At StoneRock Dental Care we are expertly trained health care professionals maintaining the highest possible standards of cross infection control with all the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and a robust triaging policy to ensure the safety of both patients and staff, so we can continue to deliver essential dental health care.
If you are worried about your attendance please contact us, through email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01580 752202, to discuss your concerns.
Keeping our staff and patients safe
Since reopening in June we have had the following measures in place, these have kept all our staff and patients safe and will remain in place until further notice.
- We are operating a one way system through the practice and asking all of you if possible to come through the front door. Special arrangements can be made for patients preferring not to climb the stairs.
- Come into the lobby if it is empty and use our state of the art hand sanitising station and wait for one of the team to invite you into reception. Please be patient, one of us will be with you shortly.
- If you arrive to find someone already waiting in the lobby please respect social distancing and wait at the bottom of the steps.
- The reception area now has an almost invisible screen to protect you and the team and we have the now very familiar ‘stand 2 metres apart’ floor stickers.
- Once you are into the reception area one of the team will greet you and offer you a mask and take your temperature.
- To ensure social distancing and an environment reflecting current guidelines we have reduced seating and removed newspapers, magazines and unfortunately the coffee machine!
- All staff will be in appropriate PPE as we have been since reopening in June.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for your continued support and understanding during these times. Please be sure we are here to listen to any concerns you may have regarding your dental health and your planned visit to us. We wish you and your families well.
Russell and Ian