Providing our treatments with the greatest of care…keeping all of our patients and team safe.
Your new patient journey
At StoneRock we pride ourselves on providing the most comfortable experience we can. We have always followed extremely high standards of hygiene within the practice. Due to Covid-19 we have put extra measures in place.
To read our latest newsletter about your new patient journey click here
Before your appointment
- We will call you before your appointment to discuss your visit and any treatment.
- You will be asked about your recent health and please be reassured that all our team will be screened daily.
- You may be asked to complete a new medical history form.
This is the time to ask questions so you can feel safe and confident about your appointment.
On the day
- Ensure you have been to the toilet, are well hydrated and have brushed your teeth before leaving home.
- Limit the possessions you bring with you.
- If you can, please try to come to your appointment alone.
- Try to arrive for your appointment on time. If you are early please wait in your car until your appointment time. If you are running late please call us as soon as you can.
Entering the practice
- We will be operating a one way system through the practice.
- Please enter through the front door.
- If you are unable to manage the stairs we will provide separate instructions at your pre-treatment call.
- Use the hand sanitiser in the lobby area.
- If someone is already in the lobby area please respect social distancing and wait for them to go inside before entering the lobby.
- Please wait within the lobby until one of our team invite you in.
- We will take your temperature at the door.
- If you wish you will be provided with a face mask.
- Our reception team will be behind a plastic screen for added protection.
- We will have distance markers on the floor to ensure safe distancing.
- Our practice will be clutter free with no magazines.
- We will ask for payments to be made by card where possible.
- All treatment rooms are cleaned and disinfected between patients.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands before and after treatment.
- Our team will be wearing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- You may be asked to swill with a special mouthwash for one minute.
- We will be leaving extended time between appointments to allow for safe re-ventilation of the room.