Whilst the majority of our patients prefer to invest in their mouths on a ‘pay as you go’ option, an increasing number are choosing to take advantage of our StoneRock Prevention and Platinum Plan Membership.
The plan is a way of spreading the costs of the routine care that you know you are going to need and easing the fees of the unexpected bits that you may not.
Listed below are the benefits of the Plan:-
- Two dental reviews per year
- Two x 45 minute Hygienist visits per year*
- Routine intra-oral radiographs per year**
- 10% discount off routine dental treatments
- Worldwide dental accident and emergency insurance cover
- Age 5 – 11 years £9.95 per month
- Age 12-16 years £12.95 per month
- Age 16 and over £22.95 per month
*Further Hygienist visits to be paid for on a private basis
** Cone and CT Beam Scans to be paid for on a private basis
Joining is quick and simple by setting up your first monthly direct debit at reception. An £8.00 registration fee is also collected with the first months payment.
If you have any questions regarding our Plan, would like to join up, or make an appointment at our dentist practice in Hawkhurst, Cranbrook, Kent, then please contact our Reception Team on 01580 752202 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.